Search results

1. melarue

Leak from the cold inlet pipe

Ok thanks. I will remove and try to reinstall.
  2. melarue

Is that whats called a dip tube?
  3. melarue

Hi All, I have water heater that is leaking from the cold inlet pipe and it's hot water. It's coming up from the hole where the cold goes in. There is some type cap on the tank so i can't see any further down. Any clues as to what it might be, is fixable or shot. Bradford white purchase on...
  4. melarue

Installing water filter, need to use the air gap.

Hi Everyone, I'm installing a water filter under the kitchen sink and the only hole in the sink I can use for the water fountain is the air gap for the dishwasher. Is there a proper way to bypass the air gap? thx Madison
  5. melarue

Recommendations for a good quality faucet?

I'm tired of replacing valves in my kitchen faucet every year, can someone recommend a good quality faucet that won't leak after only a years time. Currently using a HD A/S Jardin ( and it's a piece of &%##). Thanks, Madison HD A/S Jardin ( and it's a piece of &%##)
  6. melarue

Help trying to replace leaking O-ring in Moen Traditional kitchen faucet

Never mind......I got it. Wrapped a towel around it and tap it lightly with a small hammer then used the strap wrench.
  7. melarue

Also, I was using a big 8 inch Husky strap wrench to unscrew counter clockwise.
  8. melarue

I'm trying to replace a leaking O-ring on a Moen tradition kitchen faucet. Trying remove the spout and can't seem to loosen the base that holds the retaining and O-ring. Is there some trick to doing this? Is it just screwed on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks