Search results

1. page 1

Plumbing chase thickness

Thanks for the suggestion of going to the roof. Is the vent pipe always straight up though? Could it be that it is in one location on one floor and in another location on another floor? If there is a sink, a toilet and a shower on every floor in the same location, I thought that there needed...
  2. page 1

Plumbing chase thickness

i am trying to determine whether a portion of an existing wet wall in a bathroom can be demolished or not. the bathroom is on the 6th floor of an old brick veneer building in new york city. the 6th floor is the top usable floor before the roof. a remodel was done in 2001 and all the floors...
  3. page 1

How to cover exposed lavatory pipes

thank you Thanks to those of you who have offered suggestions. I believe the person who said there are no pipes themselves that are ADA compliant is correct. I am going to specify a product by Truebro called Lav Guard for the project - I just saw it installed at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC...
  4. page 1

I can't seem to open their site (brasscraft.com). You mean that plastic pipes themselves are an insulator and therefore do not need any kind of covering? Thank you for responding to my question. If I cannot find a pipe that incorporates insulating qualities, and have to go to wrapping...
  5. page 1

For ADA compliance drain and supply pipes from a lavatory sink must be covered and or insulated to prevent the person in a wheel chair from being burned. Are there chrome-plated pipes that are also insulated that will look good exposed? I already know about Plumberex and I do not want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks