Search results

1. cadillac1960

Slip Lining for house main

I am curious as well about what you attach to pull. Any suggestions? There must be something as this is not the first time it is being done.
  2. cadillac1960

Thanks craigpump. The friend/neighbor that is helpin me out is a masonry contractor said he and his hired plumbing crews have done this before using a winch on a truck. First feed a thin line through the run using a shop vac and a sock tied to the end of the string. Use that string to pull...
  3. cadillac1960

On water flow loss, it is my understanding that PVC Sch40 has a loss rate of about 5 psi per 100 ft of pipe, whereas HDPE has a loss rate of about 1.5 psi per 100 ft of pipe. This does not include the loss from the multiple fittings on the current pvc which will not be a factor with the long...
  4. cadillac1960

Hi all and thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this project for me. First let me state that I realize this is a HUGE project, but I do have some professional contractor help at my disposal once we get down to getting things done (with every piece of equipment I will need at little to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks