Search results

1. DemoDick

Got a question about using a 3x3x2 wye horizontally

Well I moved it down a bit and over where there was better place to run it. This pleased the inspector. I also put in a new wye and new piece of 3" so I only had to used one shielded coupling. Braced it real well on either side of the shielded coupling as well. No more standard mission...
  2. DemoDick

I am just in a bind because the pipe starts out on the left of the room smack up against the bottom of the joist. As I come down 1/4 per foot buy the time I make it to the right side of the room I only have about 1" of an elevation difference between where the 2" pipe would be following the...
  3. DemoDick

OK so the way it is laid out I think it is just going to be better for me to run things a bit differently. I failed to mention this earlier but this work was actually first done by a licensed plummer. After some issues with him showing up when he said he would and then cracking my tub I decided...
  4. DemoDick

All that said I have a 4" drop over a 10' span so I have the pitch plus some to spare. My entire house is only 3" main drain line until it gets to the foundation then it is 4" newer house built in 08. Tilting that wye up is going to be no fun as I am going to have to play geometry man but I am...
  5. DemoDick

Thanks man! I have it supported 3 times over the sub 4 foot span but that said. The box store has the "Fernco 3 in. No-Hub Cast Iron x 3 in. Sch 40 PVC, Steel and Extra Heavy Cast Iron Neoprene Rubber Shielded Coupling" in stock. For 8 bucks each I will go back and switch them out. Not going...
  6. DemoDick

I am assuming if they are not allowed there is a reason. What is that reason and what should I do there instead? Thanks all for the feedback.
  7. DemoDick

Hello all, I am certainly no plummer just a homeowner trying to tie in his sewage ejector pump to his main drain line so forgive me if I get some of the terminology wrong. I am coming up one wall and across the ceiling with the 2" pipe. I have the right grade and am tying it into the main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks