Search results

1. B

Need help with shower valves

That's what I'm trying to do but mine is 11' and new are only 8", who makes one that's 11" so I don't have to cut and re-route the galvanized water supply pipes?
  2. B

I hear ya and will most likely be replacing the entire assembly. Was hoping to replace just valves and seats. Problem is I have taken the valve stems to several hardware stores and plumbing supply shops and no one can match the diverting valve correctly. Water valves are no problem. Was hoping...
  3. B

I have this old valve assembly which I can not find the correct replacement valves for. The body has no markings on it other then tub/shower ports. I prefer not to replace the entire assembly but rather just the valves. Attached is a picture from the back of the shower where I broke away the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks