Search results

1. B

Suggestions for a 2 well system with pump motor problems.

I also have a question as to placement of CSV in Well #1. Because the pipe Tee's out of the well , left goes to the pressure tank and dead ends..... right goes to the filters and end usage. My guess is because the water flow on the left side is bidirectional the CSV can not go there. And now...
  2. B

I have read over the cycle stop valve website. The cycle stop valve looks really promising. Our well guy suggested a VFD pump. I asked him about the cycle stop valve and he said he was familiar with them but by no means an expert. I still cant get over the fact that throttling a pump motor...
  3. B

Here is the set up. Two separate well and pump systems both feeding pressure to one large underground network of 2†PVC pipe with 15+ yard hydrants and a 60 zone computer controlled irrigation system. We are experiencing the problem of going through pumps on well # 1 rather quickly in my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks