Search results

1. 4uzindian

toilet drain pass code

would this 4 inch pipe coming from toilet to floor pas code in trenton nj.i put a fernco coupler on top to cover a 2 inch hole.i put another piece to cover where bio film is leaking out.i plan on selling house in 2 years.
  2. 4uzindian

need tridacator gauge

1989 utica boiler.no model number on unit no number on origanal gauge. all i know is its a dv model.the stem that comes out is one and nine sixteeths long. any body know where i can get a replacement for this ?it was makeing a hum that could be heard in the kitchen and living room.i put a tube...
  3. 4uzindian

Where to get temp pressure gauge?

1989 Utica boiler /dv series. this all i can find on unit .no model number . where can I order the part .the temp pressure gauge. Should I take current gauge off and start making my rounds to plumbing parts warehouses in area or do you know of on line company that could help me ?
  4. 4uzindian

1989 Utica boiler hum#4

back again from last 4 months. the tech put the new #15 expansion tank on . it was last Tuesday. said everything was good. he did not purge the system afterwards. now I'm back with a hum in the living room and kitchen. you think it is air in the lines? today is Sunday. last night there some...
  5. 4uzindian

1989 utica boiler drips # 3

read this all of you that have helped me. since septemter. from origanal post and boiler drips # 2 . called tech who installed new parts . he was apoligetic he did't notice the model number. he'll back tommorow to fix things. .thanks to Tom Sawyer. for bringing this issue to my attention of...
  6. 4uzindian

1989 utica boiler drips #2

from the last post didnt try to purge air yet. as usual it runs at 30 psi. so i turned auto valve from 10 oclock counterclockwise to 3 oclock. when boiler hand't run for a few hours and pipes where cooled down. turned on thermostat to 70.the pressure went up to 35 psi and it was releasing water...
  7. 4uzindian

1989 utica boiler drips

put a new pressure releif valve on boiler. pressure gauge reads 32psi when runninig.it drips water.should i shut it down let it coll and open a releif valve and bring pressure down.tryed this once and pressure eventualy goes back to 30 +.it has a brand new expansion on it. whats up with this.
  8. 4uzindian

utica /replace pressure valve ?

1989 model dv.it has aslight drip now because its old and i opened it to test it.any tips on the procedure to replace it?
  9. 4uzindian

1989 utica boiler/slihgt humm

i had tech put in new non adjustable inlet valve and pressure tnk or what its called.its a singleestory rancger.the pressure gauge on the boiler reads 30psi .before that it was always at 20psi.he said if it was really at 30 the pressure releif valve would open.part of baseboardin batroom is...
  10. 4uzindian

how to add pictures to forum

anybody -how do i ad pictures to forum questions so you understand
  11. 4uzindian

Utica boiler leaky valve #2

this is regarding my posts from 10-13-2013 to 11-05-2013.the drip came back.it is on the threaded part of valve. I tightened it slightly twice before .I'm afraid if I tighten any more it might break. any way I'll probably replace it. there's two incoming lines .do i have to drain and purge both...
  12. 4uzindian

utiaca boiler -leaky return valve

theres 2 return pipes going bacck to boiler. each has a faucet type valve and a blue valve that says close this valve before releasing air. two valves on each return line. My problem is one of the blue valves is dripping water about 6 ounces an hour. if i decide to install new valves on this ...
  13. 4uzindian

utica boiler 1989.whats that sound ?

recentley had tech put in new expansion tank and inlet pressure valve that has no adjustment on it.like the other one did . boiler model is dv.heat is working.but in the bathroom upstairs -it is a medium ranch house.the vanity insalled in 1974 covers one of the baseboards completly the other...
  14. 4uzindian

Utica boiler at 35 psi ooh

1989 boiler .tech replaced expansion tank and water inlet pressure valve (watts serial #1330 number 1156F -no model # is stamped on id plate.)when origanaly installed the tech said it's not to go over 20 psi. at cold it's shows 27 psi. when up and running it shows 37 psi.the pressure releif...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks