Search results

1. annagibs

I screwed up, tiled my floor too tight for the closet flange to sit flush

Yes way too high! Went back to the depot for a grinder and found the stainless flange with a smaller bevel. It still isn't completely flush with the tile it lips up maybe 1/8 on one side. Is that going to cause me any problems??
  2. annagibs

I screwed up, tiled my floor too tight for the closet flange to sit flush

Hi all I'm having problem that I hope you guys can solve I didn't account for the bevel underside of the flange so now it sticks up, rather than being flush. What are my options?? Flange without bevel? Somehow chip the tile away? What's best? Thanks in advance
  3. annagibs

I think I messed up

Thank you Smooky, how close to the wall should I glue the 22 or 45s to the wall to make the offsets connect?? Is there a rule to this?
  4. annagibs

I think I messed up

The p-trap doesn't line up with the glued-in tee. What do I do?
  5. annagibs

drain help connecting p-trap

Yes two different sinks, but same dilemma. I bought a ptrap adapter to plug into the 1 1/2" drain hub. It has threads a washer and hand tighten plastic nut threaded on Is that what is done usually?
  6. annagibs

drain help connecting p-trap

I have 1 1/2" collars, I need help attaching the p-traps. What needs glued in the 1 1/2" collars to attach the p-traps?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks