Search results

1. sherr

well pressure gauge

thank-you everyone... yes its the tank, not dead yet but on its way out. don't know specifics yet, kind of tank etc. we haven't discussed it yet , I just caught the well guy on his way home from work today.
  2. sherr

well pressure gauge

it is a waterlogless tank.. that's what brochure says.
  3. sherr

well pressure gauge

my guy hasn't called back yet... but thanks... its a big , many many years of service company [family owned[ I have complete faith in them. if it comes to new tank..... like I said mine is currently in the ground......I gotta find space in my tiny house. thanks for helping. ill let you...
  4. sherr

well pressure gauge

i guess i'm calling a well guy. with the kitchen faucet running.....it takes 15 seconds from pump kicks on to pump shuts off. i
  5. sherr

well pressure gauge

i believe it draws just less than 3 gallons in the 1 1/2 minutes draw time before pump comes back on. comeson at 44 off at 62-64. really. it must come on a bunch of times when i take a shower. so im trying to decide if it comes on too often
  6. sherr

well pressure gauge

it stops and holds ...when i turn water off.
  7. sherr

well pressure gauge

i just found out it is 44 gallons !!!
  8. sherr

well pressure gauge

and truth be told he water tank is from 1987.. !!! how long does one last and how can you really tell it is shot.
  9. sherr

well pressure gauge

under the kitchen sink ?? .....i guess i could give up a different kitchen cabinet . i will go thru 5 gallons quickly wont i ?? also.... i am on a slab home no closet space unless it is removeable. so i can get at hot water heater, furnace washer/ dryer , softner and the utility...
  10. sherr

well pressure gauge

I don't have a way to tell how many gallons my tank is....as it is in the ground. I have a pumptrol switch 20 40 psi , GB industrial . I just know if the gauge is on 60 when I turn on the kitchen faucet ....it takes 1 1/2 minutes to drop to 44 then the pumps comes on and shuts off at 62...
  11. sherr

well pressure gauge

hi, thanks for all the conversation....I am trying to figure out if I need to call my well/pump company . do I have a problem or not ? I had a new pump put in may. they also ''blew'' the well clean. and raised my well cap. and a new pressure switch. I hear it come on as it is in my...
  12. sherr

well pressure gauge

how long does it take for the pressure gauge to go from 60 to 40.... starting at 60, I turn on the the kitchen faucet , my gauge takes 1 and 1/2 minutes to drop to 44-45 , then clicks on goes up to 62 or 63 then clicks and starts going down again... IS THAT NORMAL amount of time ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks