Search results

1. word2yamutha

Looking for options to terminate sump pump line

I was going to do this. Id rater have an airgap just in case a pipe freezes and has a way to exit. Id rather not flood my basement.
  2. word2yamutha

Looking for options to terminate sump pump line

I currently have 1.5 " pvc from the sump pump to outside my house. I want to bury my lines, but afraid they will freeze. I plan on going from 1.5" to 4" PVC with a 2" air gap in between them. My main problem is I'm not sure where to terminate the line. I live in a corner lot so my options...
  3. word2yamutha

What should I do when sump lining is swollen?

Bought a foreclosed home and has been left unattended for probably 8 months. The lining of the sump is bulging out, but applying pressure doesnt seem to work. I drilled a hole into one of the bulges and water was coming out, but the lining still wont go back into place. Also, I cant figure...
  4. word2yamutha

Where to drain water softener?

So in the picture both of those drains are from my bathtub/shower combo. Is it normal to have 2 separate drains for this? Well I thought about changing my mind and adding it closer to the stack. The circled red part is where I would make my cut and install an adapter from a 3" to 1.5"...
  5. word2yamutha

Sorry Im a little new at this but what is the "stack?"
  6. word2yamutha

I forgot to mention that the water softener I have is the Kenmore 300 series softener. Well I think I get the idea here. Im running 5/8 tubing to the gap-cap, which is connected to the p-trap. P-trap is installed to the bathtub drain via a pvc y connector. Silly question here, but will the...
  7. word2yamutha

Dumb question, but how do you tell where the sewer drain is located? The only drain I have is located next to the water heater. Would this be it?
  8. word2yamutha

Well I was trying to go for a clean looking install. So I guess my only bet is to use a drain hose?
  9. word2yamutha

The closest drain in the basement is about 15' away. Is it ok to tie the WS drain into a bathtub drain pipe? I was thinking 1/2" PVC for the job. I would only be going 4 ft up and 6 ft to that drain line. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks