Search results

1. dschag

Designing a sprinkler system to put water on house during brush fire

Hello. I live in the Los Angeles area, in the mountains with a lot of thick, dry chaparral. I've put in a watering system on top of the ground until I can decide if it is the best I can do. It doesn't throw as much water as I had hoped, where I would like it, and would like to identify the...
  2. dschag

Eternal 195s hybrid on propane

Update: I finally found someone who could take of my questions about my Eternal 195s and he took care of my problem.
  3. dschag

Aquavar spd vertical pump

my pump is about three years old, in a residential location. the motor of the pump has gotten louder and louder and I am not sure why. it has been stressed a couple times because the #%$@*^% who put it in made some mistakes (put wrong kind of ball valve in and put transducer in upside down)...
  4. dschag

Best way to clean minerals and stuff in water tank

Guess the fact that I had not climbed up and looked inside my water tank in three years says how much I really did not want to know what I might find. When I did yesterday, I could see a lot of white sediment everywhere (dried on floats, coating side walls and floating on top of water). I did...
  5. dschag

Can you monitor water tank level from the float?

Having survived the scare of a low water alarm, I started thinking about the fact that the alarm did not sound until 10,000 gallon tank was about half empty. By employing some sort of water conservation system, I assume we could make the water last until we could solve the problem. However, I...
  6. dschag

Help! (I used to hate guys who yell for help like this but now I understand)

I have a 565' deep well in California. Water level was tested (24 hour run test) 5 years ago at 345' and have not had any problems, until now. My low water tank alarm (Rhombus XT) went off a couple hours ago. Got a ladder and looked in my 10,000 gallon tank and sure enough, water had...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks