Search results

1. T

Another "I need advise about a water softener" thread

I ended up having the Fleck 7000 unit installed w/2.5 cu ft of resin. I requested the Purolite C100E resin, but when the installer showed up, he had brought the SST-60 so I ended up getting that resin for the same price as the C100E. He did program the unit before he left, however, I know many...
  2. T

Follow-up Actually, it is 3/4" in a very large house with 4.5 bathrooms, 2 jacuzzi tubs, 4 showers, a bar, 2 kitchen sinks, 2 dishwashers, and two large 75 gallon water heaters. It is emblematic of some of the dumb short cuts the builder took with the house. :( Fortunately, there are only...
  3. T

Hello, I am in need of water softener for a new house and I need some help from the learned members of this forum. Here are my specifics: Hardness: 21 gpg Cl: < 1ppm Fe: 0ppm (~2.26 ppB) Manganese: 0ppm pH: ~7.02 3/4" copper main water line 4.5 bathrooms daily water use~375...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks