Search results

1. L

What Am I Doing Wrong?

After messing with the pump tonight I was finally able to get it back up to 50psi. It will not hold pressure at all. As soon as I turn off water, the psi drops immediately with a loud gurgling noise coming from the tank and pipes. Does this sound like a bad check valve? The well and pump...
  2. L

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try it after work and see what happens.
  3. L

What Am I Doing Wrong?

I'm usually pretty good at fixing things, but know nothing about plumbing and this well setup has me puzzled. A little background. The well is used only for an irrigation system and an additional faucet on both the front and back of the house. I've been in the house 7 years and everything was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks