Search results

1. Berliner5

Remove flow regulator on Blanco Meridian

I'd like to remove the flow regulator on my Blanco Meridian Semi-professional faucet. Can anyone tell me how this can be done? Thx!
  2. Berliner5

Delta Scald Guard - how do I remove cartridge & stop its leaking?

Well, that sounds easy enough! I had actually turned the water back on, without the retaining nut, but fortunately (unless I find it's permanently stuck) the cartridge did not pop out, Tom Sawyer! Just called Delta, who kindly offered to send the seats & springs kit, part number RP4993...
  3. Berliner5

Delta Scald Guard - how do I remove cartridge & stop its leaking?

This is a Delta Scald Guard thermostatic shower valve (from approx. 1980, I'd guess). The temperature control and water volume work fine, but when the valve is turned off it has a slow drip. How do I remove and the cartridge and repair or replace it to stop the leaking? Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks