Search results

1. R

cycling of pump

Thanks- appreciate your time. Ill give it a shot.
  2. R

cycling of pump

My pump is a submersible in a well in the back yard. thanks.
  3. R

cycling of pump

I do have a bladder type tank. I assume it has kind of an air bag inside it. it has a vale stem on top of the tank. can I or should I check for water in there? How do I check for leak in between pump and tank. my pump is out in the back yard and tank is in basement. thanks so much for your help!
  4. R

cycling of pump

I sure you nice folks can help. A couple of day ago I noticed that my well pump started cycling a lot, so I looked at the pressure-it would drop to about 40psi and kick on the pump. pressure would come up quickly-within a few seconds, then shut off at about 70psi then drop back down to about 40...
  5. R

Pressure switch cycles on and off rapidly

Im having same problem with the starts and stops of pump. understand it could be a check valve or snifter? where are those located? thanks for any help. ive cut power to the pump temp. because im worried it will burn out if the starts and stops continue.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks