Search results

1. janderson13

Ground Water Sump Pump Vent?

My ground water sump pump pit has a vent - is this normal and/or required? I live in Spokane, Washington if that matters for code ;) I ask because I'm getting ready to put a second sump pump in my pit and probably replace the lid with a plexiglass one so I can see what is happening in the pit...
  2. janderson13

Best Frost Free Sill Cock

I'm looking for the best frost free sillcock the professionals like. My father has M0en and they work perfect. I have a different brand and mine leak like crazy with a hose attached and pressured. I replace the parts and the thing works fine for a while (like days to months - then starts...
  3. janderson13

Condensing Tankless Water Heater Venting Material (ABS, PVC, or CPVC)

All, I plan to install a Takagi tankless heater http://www.takagi.com/download/product_manuals/T-H3-DVOS-Installation-Manual.pdf I'm confused as to what piping I should be using. I was planning to use ABS as the manual says that is ok as long as it can withstand 149 degrees F, is NOT foam...
  4. janderson13

Tankless Condensing Vent Pipe Slope

Jim, Thanks for the reply. I meant no condensation in the horizontal portion of the vent pipe - I would expect condenstation from the unit itself :)
  5. janderson13

Tankless Condensing Vent Pipe Slope

Hello, I'm finishing my basement and I would like to pre-install some 4" ABS or PVC for a condensing tankless water heater to be used with my radiant floor. I was thinking of a Takagi or Rheem unit. Anyway, the Rheem manual says that the slope for a horizontal ABS/PVC vent should be to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks