Search results

1. habibrobert

Removing cap on ice maker line

I have uploaded another photo showing a better view of what I am talking about. You can see the lip "for lack of a better word" that is right before the shark bite, I am not able to get the little shark bite remover piece in enough to remove the pipe. Any ideas?
  2. habibrobert

Hi guys, Thanks for the response. I have the little plastic ring used to remove shark bite fittings. I tried to use it today, but I could not get to line itsself with the end cap so that I can remove it. If you look at the picture, there is a little ledge, or lip right before the exposed...
  3. habibrobert

Hello, I am trying to remove a cap that is on the ice maker line. I am pretty sure it is not soldered on because I can turn the cap with my fingers. I am not sure if it is threaded, because it turns like it should have threads, but I don't see any threading and it never moves out of its...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks