Search results

1. chasmosis1

Problem with Fleck 7000sxt

I am on a 110' private well, plenty of water, but lots of silt. The well can't go any deeper for fear of collapsing the walls. I am going from the well to the pressure tank, than to the Fleck 7000sxt single tank being used as a backwash filter, than to a Fleck 9100sxt dual tank used as the...
  2. chasmosis1

Question about an automatic flush valve for sediment filters like Rusco

I'm aware that Rusco makes one, but it is $350 on the low end. According to their website it has an adjustable cycle time from 5min. To 24hrs. with a 3sec. Flush time. This got me thinking why not just run a good high quality brass electric solenoid valve such as this...
  3. chasmosis1

New guy with some questions about removing silt on a well system.

As stated I am new to the forum. I have read many posts on here as well as other forums in the past few days. I am on a well that is 115'. Pump is sitting at 110' and is in 3' of water. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I have run this way for over 5 years now and have flushed the well for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks