Search results

1. Techno Tim

Shower valve setup: Please help!...

Here are some great Shower controls that might help! There are some very unusual shower controls here on my site don,t know whether you would like them but they might help. This one is thermostatic(middle handle) with a two way diverter on the top handle and a what I would call a stop Cock...
  2. Techno Tim

Hansgrohe shower panel?

Hans Grohe Shower panel Coulple of notes from an interested Englishman, Do not tile the ceiling, They will eventually fall off damaging you or your tray(Shower base),they will drip with condensation yuck! simply a coulple of nice lights and some form of extraction would be good...
  3. Techno Tim

Strange Kohler Shower Body Valve issue

flow on showe valve Have you checked the inlet filters to the valve (normally located on the left and right hand side of where the thermostat handle?)
  4. Techno Tim

Dumb question - why not just have one trap for the entire house?

The main reason for multipul traps. There are rotting waste particals in all the pipework running from all equipment that has waste water if you have ever had to clear out a trap you would notice that the pipe diameter would also somtimes be reduced due to waste clinging to the bottom of the...
  5. Techno Tim

Crossing the big water

If you have noses that run does that mean your feet smell therefore you must be built upside down as our feet run and our noses smell. :)
  6. Techno Tim

Crossing the big water

Mind you its mainly terminoligy with the plumbing the basic are the same, I hope.
  7. Techno Tim

Crossing the big water

I would struggle too see that fanny on a girl walking in front of me unless of course there was a rather large man wearing a mirrored suit walking in front of her. But seriously that does help I understand fully now but i have a long way too go to understand the finer detail of your plumbing...
  8. Techno Tim

Crossing the big water

:confused: I have been in the plumbing world a long time and thought I would have a look at the plumbing problems over the other side of the Atlantic big mistake I do not even understand the way you use the term remodel let alone shower pan. Does anyone know how to Convert English too an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks