Search results

1. cat3

Laundry drain help needed

Thanks. I was just curious since the 2 vent lines are so close to each other.
  2. cat3

Laundry drain help needed

Hi, What is the advantage of having the 2 vent lines? Is that flex tubing and compression fittings on the supply valves? Thanks! art
  3. cat3

re-gluing abs drain pipe

Thanks for all of the great ideas! I think I'm going to try and cut the stack between the bottom and middle tee's and attempt to rework 1 joint. If that doesn't work, then I'll have to figure out a way to dig down to "clean" pipe under that bottom tee. Thanks again for all the help and...
  4. cat3

re-gluing abs drain pipe

Hi and thanks for the replies. I just finished reinstalling the washer/dryer so I can't get a clear shot for a photo. The best way I can think of to describe this set up would be to visualize 3 tee's stacked up vertically. A 2" ABS pipe is installed under a cement slab and comes up...
  5. cat3

re-gluing abs drain pipe

Hello, I'm thinking about moving the washer hook up/drain in my laundry room and have questions about the abs drain stack up. There is a 2" abs pipe coming up thru the slab with 3 tee fittings installed with no more then a 1/4 inch spacing between the fittings. In order to relocate the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks