Search results

1. Viewer

Flushing problem in Australia

Hi, Our toilet tank fills to the correct height, but on flush, it needs to be done at least 2 x times to clear the paper tissue. There appears to be no blockage in the waste line, as the water never rises up in the bowl when we flush, it just disappears normally. The toilet is in an ensuite...
  2. Viewer

Cap blown off top of electric water heater

We noticed today that there was rust water stains on the top outside metal sides of our externally located electric hot water heater. An inspection noted there is one small plastic cap on the top edge, and a larger one in the centre. The centre cap had popped out and was sitting on the top...
  3. Viewer

Pressure Tank

Hi, My bore has the pump submerged, and at the top of the bore there is a pressure tank. Of late, when having a shower, we have noticed that our water appears to be thrusting/pulsing. I assumed ( no technical knowledge) that perhaps the tank needed air pumped into it. The tank itself is made...
  4. Viewer

Tight/Hard to turn taps

Hello again, We have these sort of taps in one bathroom, for hot and cold use in the shower. We can only turn them about 90 degrees maximum before they stop...too tight to turn more. This makes it hard to adjust temperature, as well as not boost the pressure up high enough for a strong...
  5. Viewer

Kitchen Swivel Spout Chrome

We have a double sink in the kitchen. The spout that swivels has standard hot and cold taps fixed on the sink. About twice a year, the chrome plated swivel faucet that you move to direct the water into either bowl, ends up busting. The chrome swivel screws down onto the sink to fix it in...
  6. Viewer

Water Softener head units

Do all different manufacturer head units use the same thread to screw them to a tank unit? In other words, if I wanted to ditch my Autotrol 155 unit off my tank, can I simply by a Fleck, Clack, Pentair, whatever complete unit, and whack it in place of the other?
  7. Viewer

Australian seeking your assistances

Hi, Firstly, hello all, and thank you for the mods in allowing my access. I have been reading your forum today, from a google link, in relation to Autrotrol units. I have not yet found what I was looking for in advice, or maybe have overlooked where my predicament was explained (more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks