Search results

1. JimmyG

Well pump chattering on shut off

Hi folks, I have a submersible well pump that recently started chattering when it gets to pressure. After reading other post I thought it was the pressure switch contacts chattering. I could not see the contacts chattering but could here it. I used a piece plastic to manually open the contacts...
  2. JimmyG

Need help with Fleck 7000SXT programming

I recently purchased a 48K, 1.5 cu ft Fleck 7000SXT water softener to replace my old kenmoore system that finally died, after 8 years. I've programmed it myself from what I learned on this forum but i'm not getting the water as soft as it was before. When showing the water is mostly soft but I...
  3. JimmyG

new 7000sxt not completely softening water

Hi guys, I purchased a 7000sxt valve, 1.5 cu ft water softner about 2 months ago. My water is 25 hardness with no iron. After installing the softener it and running a regen cycle the water was noticeably softer, but not completely soft. I started out with 9lbs of salt per regen and have slowly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks