Search results

1. P

Toto Aquia Install Issues

We have installed three aquias in our home. In fact, we renovated a bathroom to accommodate the aquia toilet. The most recent toilet which was purchased six months ago initially leaked through the rubber washers mounted on the retention bolts between the tank and bowl. I diligently sanded the...
  2. P

Retrofit of Rear Outlet Toilet - Lay Person's Experience

Jimbo and Terry, Thank you for the replies and the excellent website! I appreciate the advice and comments.
  3. P

Retrofit of Rear Outlet Toilet - Lay Person's Experience

After installing two Toto Aquia's with excellent results, I have been mulling over the options for a 1953 rear outlet Eljer toilet. The only low flow option is Kohler Barrington Lite with a Flushmate system at a price greater than $600. I think that converting the bathroom from a rear outlet to...
  4. P

Toto Aquia - a lay person's review

We recently purchased and installed two Toto Aquia toilets. Here is a brief summary of our opinions: Pros: Very, very quiet with a very small footprint and profile - our bathrooms are small. Because of the low flow option, the refill time is shortened and the overall noise level is reduced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks