Search results

1. Crooz1n

Can someone check my Math and help with calculation?

If I take my gas usage for the week and convert to therms . ( Cubic feet x 99.9761) Then convert to BTU ( 1 therm =1000043.059) If I divide the total BTU by HDD will that end up giving me the heat loss for the house on that day? For example I used 3000 cubic feet of gas during week of...
  2. Crooz1n

Do I need Primary / secondary piping?

I am having a peerless purefire PF-50 put in to replace an old electric boiler. Its a single zone all cast Iron radiator system. I am trying to make sure its installed correctly. I don't think the installer intends to install primary secondary but to just pull out the old system and tie in the...
  3. Crooz1n

Check please!!!

Hello I am looking for some verification/ devils advocate on my selection of boiler before I commit fully. My house was built in 1926 it’s a brick veneer foursquare of 1612 sq feet. We installed double pane low e argon filled replacement windows when we first moved in 2006, The walls have blown...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks