Search results

1. R

Replacing tub faucet

Gotcha. Thanks for the info.
  2. R

Replacing tub faucet

I already have the diverter with the conection that I need and the shower head to go with it. The wall issue is one that I havent thought about. I know that the wall that the shower would attach to is tiled to shower height but I havent paid attention to the side wall. I guess I could always...
  3. R

Replacing tub faucet

Thanks Chassis. Yeah right now the apartment only has a tub and I want to add a spout with a diverter to convert it into a shower. Since its an apartment I cant do any work inside the wall, only cosmetic changes but I have gotten the ok to add the diverter and a shower head with a long cord...
  4. R

Replacing tub faucet

Hello all. I just moved into an apartment and am trying to add a tub spout with a diverter instead of the one there now that doesnt have the diverter. My problem is that the old spout is so old and (I assume) corroded that I cant get it off. There is no set screw that is visible. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks