Search results

1. LeftSeat

Toto Vespin II not flushing properly

I did not do an offset as you described.
  2. LeftSeat

Yes, it will go all the way. I was just estimating how much needed to go in before it reached the clog.
  3. LeftSeat

Yes, there is normal water level in the bowl. Today after it refused to flush, I dumped a full bucket of water in as it was trying to flush. No help. Tried to plunge. No help. Had to resort to the auger. TP is not the issue as I always flush prior using TP.
  4. LeftSeat

I always do a "courtesy flush" since we have had so many problems. Yes, I always hold the handle down to get a better flush. Auger needs to go in about 3/4 of the length of the auger.
  5. LeftSeat

I installed a Toto Vespin II about six years ago. I selected the Vespin II because it utilized the unifit trapway as the flange was only 10" from the wall. It has never flushed to my satisfaction, often requiring it to be plunged and sometimes cleared with a toilet auger. Seems to be getting...
  6. LeftSeat

New bathroom remodel - replace exisiting Drake CST454CEFG#01 Drake II ?

We are remodeling our master bathroom. Would it make sense to replace our Drake II CST454CEFG#01 with a newer model? Is the Dynaflush Tornado flush better? Also thinking of adding a washlet. If we don't replace the toilet, which washlet would work best to add to the Drake II? Would it be...
  7. LeftSeat

Purchased Toto Drake II but discovered I only have 10" rough in

Ordered a Vespin II from a local supply house. I can use the Drake II in another bathroom. Doing a little more research on this site I see I may have another problem as the water supply is floor mounted and only 4 1/2" left of center of the flange. Since 7" appears to be the minimum for the...
  8. LeftSeat

This is what the CS rep from Toto sent me: The Drake II is a 12" rough in only. The best way to go is to order the CT474CEFG bowl with 10" rough in. You will still be able to use the tank. Anyway, I will have to check to see if they will allow me to return just the Drake II bowl in exchange...
  9. LeftSeat

After researching this site, I bought two new Toto Drake II's to replace poorly performing units. After removing the first of the old toilets, I discovered the rough-in measures 10 1/2" from the wall and the Drake II will not fit. I thought the Drake II could be installed with 10" to 12" but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks