Search results

1. L

Help with a old sink

Have a old wall hung sink that I want to put back in use.On the bottom of it it says Madbien Made of durock.Anyone know how old this sink might be for starters.Originally it had seperate controls for hot and cold no mixing with a soap dish formed between them.The holes are 8 inch on center and...
  2. L

8 Inch center Bath Faucet

Picked up a old wall hung sink.Looks really nice but it came with a regular kitchen faucet that someone installed.Question is where can I get a regular bath sink faucet made for 8 inch center.I want simple,reliable and cheap not 200.00 faucets.Even a URL would be helpfull.
  3. L

Used Kitchen sink install

I replaced my kitchen sink base and countertop.I want to use my old sink in the new countertop.I no longer have the template that came with the sink and was wondering.Once I trace the edge of the sink on the countertop what is the distance that the inside line for cutting is from the line that I...
  4. L

Dumb question - why not just have one trap for the entire house?

The idea I myself was wondering about.I ripped out a wall and made my bathroom bigger so relocating the tub,toilet,sink and moving the washer in there as well.I will be running 2 inch pvc starting at my bath sink onto the tub and then to the washer.From there it will run into the new main line I...
  5. L

Plastic pipe hangers

Well if your talking about cpvc water lines.The hanger gets screwed to the wall or where ever your putting it through the hole that is in it.The pipe is then snapped into and it is a snug fit.
  6. L

3 or 4 inch main line

I made my bathroom bigger and will be relocating all fixtures.I picked up a 1.6 gpf toilet and would like to know is 3 inch pvc big enough for the main line to the sewer.Would 3 inch have a benefit over 4 inch.See originally I planned on 4 inch but was told by a friend that 3 is plenty big...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks