Search results

1. jasperjohn

Need advice. I bought CPVC and the plumber used copper.

We have email and cell phones now Jim. I paid him in full for labor and half the cost of the copper, which he had leftover from another job. I will never use him again or recommend. If the customer wants PEX or cpvc it's not up to the plumber to decide what to do when your back is turned.
  2. jasperjohn

So knowbody would have let the customer know? Hey I'm changing up your plan, and its going to cost you.
  3. jasperjohn

Also he has not provided a receipt for the copper pipe and fittings. Gary, thanks very little!
  4. jasperjohn

Hi, I purchased cpvc pipe and fittings for my general contractor to use on a small one room remodel. While I was away he purchased and installed copper pipe without my knowledge or approval. He feels that copper is a better product and he had never heard of using "plastic" inside a living...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks