Search results

1. J

Occasional leak from drain of fiberglass shower unit.

Should I think about removing unit and reinstalling with more support? If I do that, would it be wise to buy new unit or use same one?
  2. J

The unit is about 16 years old. When not in use for a few days, it must dry out and contract, causing cracks. Will try a silicone based sealant and see if that helps. I do notice some flex when taking shower. May need to remove and re-install?
  3. J

I have a fiberglass shower unit on 2nd floor of my home. Shower only, not a tub. Whenever I am away from home for about 4 days or more, when I take the first few showers after arriving home, it leaks profusely into kitchen below. My retired plumber friend takes drain apart and re- puttys it and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks