Search results

1. C

Can anything stop a slow leak without disassembly?

I knew someone was going to ask that question. I was trying to avoid going there because it would just complicate things. Anyway, the answer is that it is for the widget that connects my hot water heater to the desuperheater in my geothermal system. You unscrew the drain valve out of the...
  2. C

Thanks for the replies. The answer to how long been dripping is immediately after getting it put together. I'm all over your idea. Just leave it a few days and see if it stops. It seems to be reducing already so it may not be a problem. I can always take it apart if need be as it is on an...
  3. C

I think I know the answer to this already (No), but I'm just wondering if there is a product out there that will stop an extremely tiny leak without having to take things apart. I have some brass fittings that are screwed together using teflon tape. I have one of those leaks that drips about...
  4. C

HELP, have a screw floating around in tub pipe, which is damaging the cartridge.

I think it is hard to say if your backflush through the hot water pipe will work or not, but I would think it is worth a try. In the past, when I was doing plumbing work on a hot water line that I had finished draining, and was "nice" to my family and left cold water on in the kitchen (which I...
  5. C

Installing drain on fiberglass shower unit

Hi. This post is probably going to make me sound like I have no idea what I'm doing, and in this case, that is true, but I'm normally pretty handy and do all my own plumbing and have built a mortar bed shower in the past. This one has me stumped though. My problem here is that I have no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks