Search results

1. T

Total newbie question - who do I call for help?

No - just slimy. No discernible odor and not gritty. I did notice that the bottom of the pitcher (not the filter reservoir but the actual pitcher for the filtered water) looked cloudy. When I took a paper towel to it, there was a black film I was able to wipe off. Not sure if that's related...
  2. T

Thanks. I'll post a picture a little later. Mine is 2 units: the resin tank is about chest high and has the valve while the salt water is tank lower than waist high. The water tank does look kinda nasty, so I reckon I'll clean that. I assume a little elbow grease and a sponge is about the...
  3. T

Sorry - didn't mean to sound ungrateful for the advice by any means. I don't know the first thing about fixing and don't have the desire to learn this late in life. I don't touch anything that resembles plumbing. What I meant to say was, based on my description I will need to call the Hague...
  4. T

Wow, so based on my description, you think it's that bad? Lovely...
  5. T

I'll assume for the moment that you're being serious and not making fun of the idiot (me), so why Sears as opposed to the original softener installer, a plumber, an electrician, a milkman, etc...? BTW - I shouldn't say city water - it is strictly speaking a MUD (if that makes any difference).
  6. T

Guys - I've really tried reading this stuff, but it's way over my head. I'm going to call a professional since I don't know s*it from shinola, but I could use your help in knowing who to call. I have city water and a Hague softener. It was installed seven years ago. Short of a couple of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks