Search results

1. hystiker

No Recharge, no drain, no clue?

Before posting I went to the sears web site, which actually has a very nice step-by-step troubleshooting video. Unfortunately, just as you requested previously, after cleaning and inspecting the venturi assembly it asks me to manually select brine draw and I believe my model is too old to have...
  2. hystiker

I ran the recharge last night and it fills up with water, it seems to tick like a clock for a bit while it regenerates and then nothing. I tried checking the brine line for any sort of suction and there wasn't a faint draw, nor any sounds of anything occurring. The line is attached with a...
  3. hystiker

I don't think my unit has the capability to manually put it into brine draw without going through the recharge cycle.
  4. hystiker

Where does one find the "brine line"? The only line that enters the tank is the one attached to the float assembly. Is this line dual purpose for adding and removing water from the tank? If so, I can draw suction with my mouth without losing pressure and when I disconnected from the venturi I...
  5. hystiker

Water pressure is unaffected whether in service or bypass.
  6. hystiker

Hi There- For the past few months I have noticed a terrible calcium type build-up on everything from the kitchen sink, to the shower curtain, to dishes that come out dirtier than they go in. It then occurred to me that I had not put any salt in the softener for a good 6+ months. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks