Search results

1. KBHOMEOWNER

Kenmore water softner overlflows out hole at top of tank

Thanks for the reply...purchase date was 2/21/06 - so you're thinking it fried after 7.5 years? Just pathetic if so. All the plumbing leading up to the tank looks just fine and professional (very accessible as well). So I take it I can't pull this thing out on my own at this point? It...
  2. KBHOMEOWNER

...and I forgot to mention, the water inside the tank is again right at the level of that hole in the back - about level 7, about six inches above the salt itself, which is at level 6. At this point I pushed the by-pass valve over and unplugged it (electrically). Any help appreciated.
  3. KBHOMEOWNER

OK, Internet savy, can following instructions...but don't know my plumbing and water softener terminology, so I'm dumbing it down for myself. I have a Kenmore 625.393560 (350 Series), come into the garage two mornings ago - there's water on garage floor, not a tremendous amount but something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks