Search results

1. Boilermaker27

plumbing vent

I am working on a basement bathroom. Rough in plumbing is already there, as is a 1 1/2 pvc vent line coming through the floor overhead and ending in a stub. I cannot connect the vent line to the stub because the floor joists are running in the wrong direction and to do so would put the vent...
  2. Boilermaker27

Freestanding toilet paper holder

I am finally getting this project underway and have a question about the toilet paper holder. I am using a bathtub and managed to get about 15 1/2 inches from the center of the toilet to the bathtub, and that within plumbing code. To the left of the toilet I plan to put in a pedestal sink, so...
  3. Boilermaker27

Cast iron bathtub and backer board

I finally made up my mind and decided to go with a new cast iron bathtub from Lowes, Kohler and it was on sale for $269, I think they wanted to get rid of it. Anyway, looking at the tub after I took off the wooden crate top I noticed there was not a very large flange around the back and two...
  4. Boilermaker27

new bathtub

I have tried every way to install a shower in my roughed in area in the basement. No matter how I lay it out it just won't work. The contractor installed roughed in plumbing for a bathtub and it looks like I will have to put in a bathtub. My question is quick and easy. There are three types...
  5. Boilermaker27

trap in line

I had previously posted about this and now just want a little bit of clarification. The picture shows the roughed in plumbing in my basement, I plan to put in a shower rather than a bathtub, the large 3" pvc pipe is intended for the stool, It is located 48" from the concrete wall, the small 2"...
  6. Boilermaker27

plumbing rough in

I have a house that was built in 2004, I am in the process of getting ready to build a bathroom in the basement. The basement has a concrete floor and it also has roughed in plumbing. There are two pvc pipes sticking up through the concrete, one is a 4" pipe for the stool, fourteen inches...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks