Search results

1. T

Sold on Toto but have limited space

Thanks for the suggestions, Terry. I've decided to go with the MS853113E. Much appreciated! Van
  2. T

Sold on Toto but have limited space

Now that y'all have sold me on the Toto, I'm looking for a one-piece round bowl with CEFIONTECT. I was looking at the Ultramax, but it doesn't seem to come in a round bowl, correct? So I'm looking at the Drake, which is a 2-piece and comes in a round bowl but without CEFIONTECT. Does the...
  3. T

Rough-in sizes

Thanks Terry & Wjcandee for your quick responses. Looks like I had measured incorrectly i.e. from the baseboard & strip to the center of the existing nut/bolt. Now that I've re-measured from the finished wall, it looks like 11-3/4" so it looks like I can stick with the Ultramax. Much...
  4. T

Rough-in sizes

I'm trying to understand rough-in sizes. All the rough-ins for the toilets in our home are 10 in. Does this mean I can't buy a toilet with a 12-inch rough-in? FWIW - I'm looking at the tToto Ultramax Elongated 1 Piece Toilet MS604114CEFG#01. Are adapters available? What are my options...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks