Search results

1. T

repositioning toilet

Thanks to all you gave advice about removing 4'' cast iron soil pipe...I want to move the toilet. What's the maximum distance by code that i can have the toilet from the 4'' waste drain? And would there be any venting issues? I'm looking about 6ft at the most..Thanks
  2. T

removing 4'' cast iron stack

THANKS FINNEGAN,tk2
  3. T

I need to reposition my toilet and this wye is up against the baseboard I need to replace ....I really don't what to mess with that cast iron, I don't think I have another option....If I do remove this pipe, what size can I use?
  4. T

I,m remodeling my first floor bathroom, I want to remove a 4'' cast iron pipe and replace it with pvc and reduce the size if I could. This is from the bathroom floor up to the roof, there's no other connection on the pipe..The only fixtures I have are sink, shower and toilet...that are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks