Search results

1. Ottawa97tj

Should I seal or not

Should I seal the gap between the Kerdi board and tub flange? If I do should I use Silicone or Kerdi Fix?
  2. Ottawa97tj

Bathroom conversion

So, previous owners converted 2 bathrooms on the top floor to one main bathroom, due to some water damage I needed to gut the washroom, since it is gutted and I don't trust the plumbing I figured I would convert it back into two bathrooms, I have been trying to figure out how the builder would...
  3. Ottawa97tj

Basement laundry room plumbing

Hey all, great site been lurking for a while. Want to make sure this will work before plumbing it. I live in Ontario Canada, Planning on putting a washer and Laundry sink into the basement. The main stack is about 10' away from where I plan on putting the washer and Laundry tub, I plan on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks