Search results

1. PossessedFridge

Need advice on which faucet adapter to buy for new 360-Degree Swivel Aerator Hose

I needed an aerator for my laundry faucet and I also needed to lower it a few inches, so I killed 2 birds with 1 stone and bought a long aerator. My laundry faucet is the large type with outside threads (works perfectly with standard aquarium hoses, like Python). After removing the included...
  2. PossessedFridge

Moen kitchen faucet leaking from top AND bottom

A couple of days ago my kitchen faucet handle lost the ability to stop at Hot and Cold and can now 360. At first it only leaked a bit from the top, but now it's causing a HUGE mess underneath. A friend told me that Moen has free replacement valves @Home Depot for DIY repair. How exactly do I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks