Search results

1. Beerman

Wax Rings?

Saved! Well I saved it! I took a dremel tool and cut about an 1/8" chamfer around the opening to accept the plastic sleeve on a new jumbo wax ring. Set the wax ring on flange first, then lowered toilet onto it. Pushed it down and snugged the bolts so tank was level. Mixed up some more grout...
  2. Beerman

Wax Rings?

Get-Er-Done! My homebrew shop is open til 7:00 and I'm welding a brewing structure now but I agree, I'll have it chipped out and replaced by bedtime so I can grout and set toilet tomorrow. The wife is having one of those up your *ss scope jobs Monday and she gets to "clean" herself out Sunday...
  3. Beerman

Wax Rings?

I have more plumbing problems! I'm tiling our bathrooms that were carpeted when we built in 1988 and am not happy with the now deceased plumber! First bath done I pulled the toilet and discovered a hole still around pipe never cemented in and pulled flange and about 18" of 3" pipe right out of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks