Search results

1. geo88

update furnance / AC with better efficiency heat pump?

TS, note the WF bid said payback was in 1.7 years. I am 64 so hopefully I won't be dead by then.....but I am skeptical about the payback time. geo88
  2. geo88

JD, Exactly how is a "load" determined/calculated? Not too many gory details please. geo88
  3. geo88

Dana, Currently "Feral" Gas is $2.15 per gallon. I do think the ductless air source heat pumps would be the way to go! geo88
  4. geo88

You are probably right TS, I am kinda fed up with "Feral" gas attitude. geo88
  5. geo88

Dana, Thanks for your thoughts and input. I have had two bids for GSHP installation in 2010. Did not want to make any decision until I insulated better and tried to tighten the house down a lot more. The two bids were from a Waterfurnace and a Geocomfort installers. By history they...
  6. geo88

Howdy, Just joined the sight and looking for viewpoints. Especially in conservation ($$ and fossil fuels). I live in an older home, 1997, in NE Kansas. I have central heating and cooling. Propane for heat and air conditioner for cooling. The furnace is a RUUD 90 Plus and the AC is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks