Search results

1. M

10" rough

Hi - Update. We got the Carlyle, installed 10" rough, CEFIONTECT finish. Colonial white looks fine with the nearby American Standard pedestal sink. The toilet is great!! - Quick, quiet flush! No more standing around holding the handle down until it completes a slow flush. The *time*...
  2. M

How's black?

Black fixtures. etc. You'll think I'm off the wall on this one, but...... My father, who was a physician and who had colon cancer once and fortunately caught it early enough to survive it, advised us to only use white toilet paper for the same reason I will suggest you consider both white...
  3. M

10" rough

Spokaneman - Terry does have good prices. 3000+ miles away, however. Thanks for the heads up re: internet shopping and freight damage. I will keep it mind for the next project, especially. We are fortunate that we have some places locally for discounted purchases, some significant...
  4. M

10" rough

Thanks for your comments, Spokaneman & jadnashua! Our Cadet splashes on flushing, too (towards the end of the flush, I think - I hope! because that would mean relatively clean water), but that's not what I meant. I meant when the urine hits the porcelain or shallow water, it splashes up and...
  5. M

10" rough

Took another look at our AS Cadet last night. Part of the reason the seam stays so clean is that the lid of the Bemis (?) toilet seat creates a shield so even even a direct aim will not reach the seam. Cleaning the seat with lid and area is always a pain, of course, but it's always been...
  6. M

10" rough in problem

Took another look at our AS Cadet last night. Part of the reason the seam stays so clean is that the lid of the Bemis (?) toilet seat creates a shield so even even a direct aim will not reach the seam. Cleaning the seat with lid and area is always a pain, of course, but it's always been...
  7. M

10" rough in problem

We are in the process of replacing our Amer Std Cadet. Installed about 6 yrs ago, but if you check the MaP study results (newest version dated 2/06), you will see the elongated Cadet is still next to the bottom of the list! I recommend against it. Ours sometimes clogs on the paper. Other...
  8. M

10" rough

I hope what I've written is clear, and helpful. Kinda long... Disclaimer: I'm a homeowner, not a plumber. Toto appears to be the way to go. I am looking for a 10" rough replacement toilet now. I have narrowed my choices considerably to a Toto 10", Colonial White, G-Max flush (Toto's best...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks