Search results

1. Partsman41953

Waste King L-2600

I will check it again but I have hit the metal ring with a hammer to try to lock it. If it needs to be locked in more I will try to do that. It seems to be able to move just by moving it with my hands and I am not sure if it is leaking from the flange or the PCV pipe that goes from the disposal...
  2. Partsman41953

Waste King L-2600

Hi all, I purchased a L-2600 1/2 hp garbage disposal around a year ago and it has flooded my kitchen floor twice. When in use it seems to vibrate so bad that it is slowly turning and becomes loose. I tighten it up and it will last for 3 of 4 months and then do the same thing again. It seems to...
  3. Partsman41953

Water hammer...I think??

Hi all, I am new here and need some help. Recently within the last couple of weeks when I flush the toilet in the master bathroom while I have the sink faucet on I get a high pitched noise coming from the toilet while it is filling up the bowl. If I shut the faucet off the noise stops...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks