Search results

1. Chuckalutes

Gorilla glue/ spout question

I appreciate your help jadnashua. Thank you.
  2. Chuckalutes

I can just drill right between them?
  3. Chuckalutes

Of course I know where the shut off is what I'm asking is your recommendation on taking out the corroded screws on the handles.
  4. Chuckalutes

That's why I don't want to do it so how do I get the screws off
  5. Chuckalutes

One last question can I hit the handles with a hammer to break it off. I know it doesnt sound right but the screws are corroded shut. Is there any other way to get the screws off?
  6. Chuckalutes

Btw the handles are also corroded and I have attempted to take them off with no luck. The screws are stuck in there.
  7. Chuckalutes

jadnashua-The pipe is also leaking a small amount of water but it has been doing this for a while before I even began to remove it. Will replacing the spout nipple also stop the leaking or is there something else to stop it? And the backing wall leads to another room.
  8. Chuckalutes

jadnashua- you might be right about it not being soldered on. The only reason I am thinking that it was is because my grandfather put it in so who knows what he used. Believe me I did try to use channel locks and wrenches but nothing would work. It is galvanized so how would I take the nipple...
  9. Chuckalutes

Hj- the spout thread and the thread of the nipple was put in over 15 years ago. It was soldered and the corrosion was horrible. I was trying to get it off for a week straight and nothing. So I cut it and I thought I had a piece that would fit perfect but it did not. I do have nipple pipes I just...
  10. Chuckalutes

jadnashua- would I need to shut the water off before attempting to take it off and I'm pretty sure the other flair is corroded as well how would you suggest to remove it.
  11. Chuckalutes

Can gorilla glue bind a copper pipe and a nipple pipe coming out of the wall that attaches a bathtub spout. I had to cut of the tip of the nipple pipe that the spout comes out of because the old one was either to corroded or soldered on. It is a spout with a divider. Will it be able to handle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks