Search results

1. Starwarsith88

Toto Drake GMAX Fill Valve Hissing

Recently the TOTO Drake in my house in the basement has an OEM TOTO GMAX (Korky) fill valve. And when it is filling the fill valve will go on an off when filling, and after finished filling, the fill valve sometimes makes a hissing sound, I was thinking maybe to replace the seal but is this a...
  2. Starwarsith88

Kohler Kingston vs Zurn Wall Mount vs TOTO Wall Mount vs American Standard Afwall

Post your opinion down below. If you know another one you like or prefer, list it down below. My favorite is the Crane Placidus from 2003 and above but unfortunately they don't make that one anymore. Anyways this is for WALL MOUNT TOILETS ONLY!
  3. Starwarsith88

Kohler Cimarron (Class 5) vs TOTO Drake 1.6 (G-MAX)

So I have heard from many people that they are not sure to get the Kohler or the TOTO. In my opinion. My grandparents have a newly installed Kohler Cimarron Class 5 and I have to say it is a great toilet. It stays clean, also the positive side to the Cimarron is that it has the Aquapiston...
  4. Starwarsith88

Dual Flush System with (Stock ones that come with toilet)

Do most stock dual flush systems on toilet are made by WDI? I'm not talking about the pressure assist. I'm talking about the regular dual flush system that you press from on top of the tank.
  5. Starwarsith88

Fluidmaster 400A Consumer Review

Post here of what you think of your Fluidmaster fill valve in your Kohler, American Standard toilet, or others!
  6. Starwarsith88

Reponse to Kohler Cimarron Help.

Well guys, I would just like to say THANK YOU! :) I am really happy and also give a big thank you to GoKohlerGo and Terry for helping me. The new cimarron works GREAT and it flushes amazingly well, A LOT better than the Ingenium Kohler Wellworth it replaced. Here is the flush and some photos.
  7. Starwarsith88

Kohler Cimarron Question

Hey guys, my grandparents are looking to get a new Kohler Cimarron toilet. I know GoKohlerGo will probably be the first to answer on this question but the tank model number is K-4167-0 and the bowl is K-4347-0. And I was wondering, I looked on Kohler's website and it said aquapiston flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks