Search results

1. N

Check valve for temp. fix of pressure loss...

So there wouldn't be anything to be gained from digging up the well head. I thought that I might hear something that could point to a leak, but again I am not sure what to listen for that could be amiss. Would be great if I there was a shut-off valve between the inlet pipe and the pressure...
  2. N

Okay, So, ballpark, how much does it cost to have a well expert come over and try to repair my problem. Price to say replace pipes and/or replace pump? If is the check valve on the pump, can this be replaced without changing whole pump? Do I do the digging for the pipes to save a little...
  3. N

Thank you for the replies, Yep, I drained the tank and even let the air out of the bladder. I re-pressurized the bladder to 38psi with the drain valve open(water to house shut off), and did not see air coming out of drain valve. The tank is about 10 years old but the underground pipes are...
  4. N

:oHi, I have a Flexcon WR120S pressure tank about 10 years old in my house. It is connected to my deep well pump. Several months ago, I noticed the pump cycling once every hour even without anything turned on. Noticed a small leak where the plastic inlet pipe came in to pressure tank. I...
  5. N

Cold water tank leaking....

Hi Pumpman, How do I tell what the actual pressure is? Not sure why the pressure would build unless the well pump kept running when I shut off the main water valve to the house. Can I just relieve the pressure somehow and essentially reset the system or is the pressure relief valve a...
  6. N

Cold water tank leaking....

Hi, I hope someone can help. My house water comes from a deep artesian well. I had to shut off the main shut-off valve from the cold water tank that the well feeds into to the rest of the house. When I turned the water back on, I noticed water leaking from the cold water tank. Now, I don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks