Search results

1. Timothy LaDuca

Typical cleanout sizes?

I contacted the city (re: this thread) and they finally came and installed a cleanout at the property line, but I'm surprised by how large it is. I figured the point of a cleanout is to just to get a snake in there. This thing is 7". Is this common?
  2. Timothy LaDuca

Do you flush P traps before maintenance?

I recently made a plumbing discovery. My father is/was a big DIYer. Whenever he needed to do maintainence under a sink and remove the P-Trap, he'd get a bucket to catch all the nasty water that was in the P-trap and above it to the height of the drain line. I did some experimenting and I...
  3. Timothy LaDuca

Just plain weird; , my toilet starts bubbling

I have had my toilet start bubbling when the washing machine is draining in the spin cycle. While it is bubbling it will not flush. When the bubbling stops the toilet (and any other toilet that I have "test flushed" during this time period) will flush. I've read some other forums online and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks