Search results

1. eddie-o

Washer supply valve VS boiler relief valve

Thanks HJ. Though I installed prior to your post and went with the boiler drain valve... sure enough it was a bugger of a tight squeeze getting the valve in there - but made it with minor modification to the existing box (had to break one side out). :mad: I appreciate the sharing of your...
  2. eddie-o

DaPlumma - Please see the revised post. I should have said boiler drain valve.
  3. eddie-o

Washer supply valve VS boiler drain valve Is there any problem in using a boiler drain valve as a supply valve for a clothes washer? It seems to be the only 1/4 turn valve readily available in my area that has the configuration I need; male, 1/2", near 90 degrees with the handle accessible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks