Search results

1. J

Hot water heater vs. Indirect water heater

Last fall I had installed a 48 gal. high recovery water heater manufactured by Bradfordwhite which provides barely enough hot water for 2 back-to-back showers using the Captain's Quarters 3 shower heads @ 2.5 gpm I purchased from this site. Now, my wife insists on removing the bathtub and...
  2. J

Kohler Water Tiles

I am remodeling my bathroom by removing the tub and installing a shower in the tub's former location. I presently paln on using 4, or possibly 5, Kohler water tiles arranged as a plus sign (+) with a 22 nozzel tile in the middle and 4 54 nozzel tiles on the perimeter; but I have not yet...
  3. J

Polished Brass & Pitting

I am in the process of buying new bathroom faucets, shower valves, glass door hardware etc. and my wife wants to use Moen faucets with polished brass finishes. My contractor is hesitant about using polished brass because over the years he has noticed many pitted polish brass fixtures. Should I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks