Search results

1. SnapperX1

Long waste line vs. low-flow toilets

Thanks to everyone for the information you provide. Several years ago we purchased a ToTo Drake after reading this site, and have been generally pleased with that purchase......enough so that we are getting ready to install a 2nd in another location. This install will leave me with one final...
  2. SnapperX1

Tub waste into a plumbing vent

Unfortunately, I thought that would be the answer. Since we need to run H & C lines to the second floor, I'm not certain why I feel so tired when I think about running an 1-1/2 PVC to the basement. Oh well, guess we'll find out how badly we want the 2nd floor laundry.
  3. SnapperX1

Tub waste into a plumbing vent

We are looking to install a washer & dryer on our second floor. The room that we want to install them in is immediately over a full bath (tub/shower, toilet, sink). Can we "45" into the vent pipe that likely servicing the 1st floor bath, with the washer waste water hose? Or, will we need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks