Search results

1. sendec

Toto Aquia Defective or Plumber No Good?

Wait a second.... You gave a toilet to your girlfriend? ;)
  2. sendec

Help how to use a snake

I have had the best results with the aforementioned toilet augers. I'm sure I paid less than 10 bucks for it at the local hardware store. Real lifesaver. Now if someone could make one with some form of rust-free finish.......
  3. sendec

Toilet Bowl Exhaust Sytems

Looks like a solution to the pain and suffering my family experiences on an (ir)regular basis.
  4. sendec

Quietest toilet available

My uncle's farm had the quietest toilet I ever used, but walking out to it in the winter or when it was raining was a drag. I think my Drake sounds great. It sounds like....victory. I just wish that the worst sound coming from my bathroom was the toilet flushing. ;)
  5. sendec

TOTO Drake not flushing completely

I noticed the exact same thing with my Drake, but have gotten into the habit of holding the handle down for the split-second it takes for the full flush. If I try to "fix" it there'll be a disaster for sure.
  6. sendec

water mist with germs

I used to work with social workers on child neglect and abuse cases, saw that a lot and took the pictures to prove it. Got to be a real expert on describing various and sundry stenches in court. Then there were the people who'd use the bathtub (which they never used for bathing anyway), sink...
  7. sendec

Locating septic tank

Aerator? If it has an aerator you could usee one of those thingies utility companies use for locating underground wires. If you have a noisy aerator it is a self correcting problem.
  8. sendec

Do It Yourself Machine?

"nutrient source," ewwwww My sewer line chronically stops up, with a tree the likely culprit, plus a line that sags, and has too many angles in it.....so I am excavating and re-laying the line, or should I say, I'll have someone who actually knows what they are doing have at it. I debated...
  9. sendec

Sewage backing up - please help!

Dealing with similar problems.... ....and I've found a plumber I trust implicitly who has worked with us on solving the problem. Being a cop, that trust comes rarely and is always earned, not given. I have dealt with a few "bad" plumbers, but I have dealt with a few "bad" (insert profession...
  10. sendec

Toto questions

I am a little bewildered by the variety of products offered by Toto after visting various sites. Can anyone explain what the difference is between the "softclose seat #SS114" and the "traditional softclose seat #SS154" and what explains the price difference? I am also trying to sort out any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks